SheIn -Your Online Fashion Black&White Dress

DENIM DRESS




Can I just take a minute to tell you how difficult it is to find a good place for blog pictures when you don't want to leave your apartment??  Well it is. I managed to "make due" with my balcony, but hey it works...right? Lol. I don't know how bloggers do it, photo shoots everyday at all these cool places? How do you guys do it( seriously comment some tips below if you willπŸ˜‰)?

Anyways, denim is huge this year and I am not mad about it! I love this light wash T-shirt style dress I got from Charlotte Russe. I think light wash denim always looks great with cognac brown, so I paired it with my cognac thigh high boots from Rainbow and my thin belt from who knows where. I have a feeling when it warms up I will replace my boots with lace up gladiators and call it a day! Either way, I love this look.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Boots:Rainbow Shops
Watch: Charming Charlie
Choker: Charlotte Russe


Be sure to keep up with my daily outfits on Instagram @cenatamer πŸ’•πŸ™†πŸ»

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happiest Day of My Life

Lace Up Skirt

"IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN WEAR IT."