SheIn -Your Online Fashion Black&White Dress

How To: Blue & White Stripes Trend


     This spring/summer its no secret that blue and white stripes are THE trend to try. You walk into almost any store and you'll see this pattern, whether it be on tops, pants, shorts and even skirts. I personally think this trend is stemming from the classic menswear pattern on business casual button ups and that definitely makes sense with the menswear touch we've seen hit the runways and streets these last few seasons. I had a feeling if this specific trend would become big, I absolutely imagined it in the summer! This blue screams summer and goes great with white, but I decided to switch it up and show you a different way to style the classic pattern. 

      Above you'll see I went classic and featured the pattern in its "natural habitat," on a classic button up! To give it a feminine feel and to accentuate my waist I tied it up and paired it with some hi-rise black jeans. Again, to spice it up I went glam and added sliver accessories to match my blinged out chunky heels. 


Get my look:


Top: Charlotte Russe
Hi-rise Jeans:Charlotte Russe
Heels:DSW


Shop this exact outfit with the links provided:



Til next time,
 The Sparkle Expert





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happiest Day of My Life

Lace Up Skirt

"IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN WEAR IT."