SheIn -Your Online Fashion Black&White Dress

Feeling Tropical

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week and are feeling extra relaxed on this beautiful Sunday (Sunday's are my fave)! Sunday's I feel are a great day to sit down and do a little blog posting, so that is exactly what I'm doing!

So, before I jump right into the outfit, I wanted to give you guys a little idea of where my "brain's at" when it comes to fashion and my personal style this summer! With that being, here is a list of bullet points I'm living by lately (personal style points):

1. Be bold.

2. Play with colors and jump outside of my comfort zone.

3. Stand out.

4. Be trendy and enjoy it while it lasts.

5. Show people that having great style is affordable.

With all of those bullet points in mind, I have found myself trying bold patterns and new trends more and more now and I love it!

One trend that I have found myself indulging in lately is this Palm Leaf print! Literally, obsessed (heart eyes emoji). You will see this trend featured in more blog posts to come, sorry in advance if you're not a fan!

But seriously this print is SO cute. Definitely gives off that "cali tropical vibe."

I found this adorable little shirt from SheIn for ....(drum roll please)...........$8.00! Guys, I'm not lying. $8.00....you can not beat that! I am all about the bargains and my friend that is a bargain!

Here's the link to get my exact shirt for $8.00:
http://us.shein.com/Jungle-Leaf-Print-Cuffed-Sleeve-T-shirt-p-358126-cat-1738.html?aff_id=10753

AND..if you want to splurge a little and save some money, scroll to the bottom of this page for more on SheIn's latest promotion!


Honestly, this top fit more like a t-shirt, which is cool ..but for this look, I wanted to give it some "life" so I tied it up and paired it with some Hi-rise Distressed skinny jeans and some slip on sparkly sandals (of course).


And what better color to go with this bold tropical green than blush pink?? Seriously, love me some
blush pink. 

Outfit Details:
Top: SheIn
Jeans:Charlotte Russe
Sandals:Shoe Show
Purse:Charlotte Russe


Thanks for reading! Be sure to Subscribe so you can keep up with my posts!

The Sparkle Expert








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happiest Day of My Life

Lace Up Skirt

"IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN WEAR IT."